Sales & Purchase Guidelines
- Burial lots and Columbarium spaces can be purchased crom the Cemetery Sexton:
1025 W 5th Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54902
(920) - 235-7412
- New cemetery plots and niches are allocated for diceased members (past or present) of the Catholic Churches of Oshkosh. Non-Catholics may be buried when related to or married to a parish member.
- A grave deed will be issued to the registered owner of the Right of Burial in a particular plot. The grave deed must be produced for all subsequent interments int eh plot. Grave deed owners do not own the lad, they hold a Right of Burial in a particular grave plot of niche.
- Only human remains can be buried in Catholic cemeteries.
- Religious ceremonies other than those of the Roman Catholic Church are premitted wwithin the Cemetery with specific and in advance permission of one of hte Pastors at Most Blessed Sacrament, St. Jude or St. Raphael churches.
- You may sell your grave lots back ot Catholic Cemeteries of Oshkosh, Inc. if no longer wanted. We will purchase them at 80% of the original purchase price. We reserve the right to not purchase any lot of there is reasonable belief the lot is no lnger able to be sold based on cactors such as location. For lots originally purchased before 1959, Catholic Cemeteries will pay a minimum of $50.0 each.
- Lot owners may transfer ownership of lots of columbarium niches to family members. Notification in writing ot the cemetery office is required.